Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Free TV

• 05-10-2014 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 44 ✭✭✭ Corkman64

Can someone help me with my TV. I have a fortec star fs4200 box with a fortec star satellite.
    What box and dish would you recommend. I want to be able to receive all the BBC ITV CHANNEL (preferrably in HD) and all the freeview uk channels like I have on my box now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭ mightybashful

Corkman64 wrote: »
    Can someone help me with my TV. I have a fortec star fs4200 box with a fortec star satellite.
    What box and dish would you recommend. I want to be able to receive all the BBC ITV CHANNEL (preferrably in HD) and all the freeview uk channels like I have on my box now.

Use an arriva 120 or 150. Or if you want cheaper I use a synaps hd combo box as well. Simple to use but no complaints with it. 60 or 70€ I think it was

Advertisement