Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 - Fifa 15

Options
  • 04-10-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I was wondering if anyone who has Fifa 15 on xbox 360 would be willing to let me use their account to transfer the license of the game onto my xbox so i can play it also.
    I would need your account details so don't do it if you don't feel it's safe but i would not do anything to your account.
    It won't affect your game or account in anyway after the license is transferred. You will still be fit to play it. I will only need your account to download the game onto my xbox then I will let you know when its done and will remove the account from my xbox.
    i will be buying the game but I am unable to for a few weeks and I want to play it now haha.
    You can look up how the process is done to reassure yourself that it is safe.

If anyone is willing to do this please let me know.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

This is against MS Terms of Use. If you want the game, buy it. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement