Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would I start a church in Ireland?

Options
  • 04-10-2014 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a minister of a very old and ancient religion who's origins date back early to our country. Few of us are of the same path and although we DO NOT openly recruit, we welcome those who visit us. We are ready to start a congregation here in Ireland. How do I go about doing this?

Comments

I'm a minister of a very old and ancient religion who's origins date back early to our country. Few of us are of the same path and although we DO NOT openly recruit, we welcome those who visit us. We are ready to start a congregation here in Ireland. How do I go about doing this?

The irony of your post is your asking about starting a religious group in a business forum. God(s) forbid religion has any roots in business :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Surely a religion as old and ancient as yours has its business model pretty well sorted at this stage...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

We're you THAT bored at 3am that you started a religion?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,671 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

The irony of your post is your asking about starting a religious group in a business forum. God(s) forbid religion has any roots in business :rolleyes:

as of course the end goal of a business is profit but for the Churches it has been prophets as well as been the historical prime provider of charity to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Rabbo

I think he's onto something here. The generous tax breaks combined with the unparalleled customer loyality makes religion a great business model

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

What are you going to call it?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Closing the thread - op pm me if you wish to discuss opening it or moving it to a suitable location...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement