Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Tribute?

Options
  • 03-10-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Wannabe Bono interested in finding an Edge/Adam & Larry to form a tribute band. I'm Kildare based but can travel. Want it to be fun but fun is also getting out there and playing real and regular gigs so .. PM me if you're interested ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jp Bass

Hi, where abouts in Kildare are you?
    I could be an Adam, I'm not quite as old as him, but I have the glasses and a couple of basses!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭narmst

sorry for the delay .. didn't see the reply (expected notification)

I'm in Allenwood but work in Newbridge / have transport. So location not a big deal for me.

Would you be interested in putting together a tribute band? Know anyone else who might be?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

Sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 david112

Hiya,

Did you ever get anywhere with your U2 project? 46 year old drummer here with a Larry Mullen jr style Yamaha Power V kit.

Dave

Advertisement