Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation Tickets Question

Options
  • 03-10-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick question.. I received my graduation pack today and received two tickets but I plan to bring three people with me.. It says that people without tickets should queue and if they don't get in they can see it on a live link. I would obviously not like to leave my mammy wondering around :P. This worries me slightly and for anyone been there my question is: does it fill it fast? and what are the chances of someone being left outside? Thank you :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick question.. I received my graduation pack today and received two tickets but I plan to bring three people with me.. It says that people without tickets should queue and if they don't get in they can see it on a live link. I would obviously not like to leave my mammy wondering around :P. This worries me slightly and for anyone been there my question is: does it fill it fast? and what are the chances of someone being left outside? Thank you :)

Get in the queue early and you'll be fine. I've been in it twice for different ceremonies and got in both times and plenty people behind did too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Yeah, you do need to queue early though. And if only two of your guests have tickets, chances are very high the three won't be sitting together. Last graduation people were periodically allowed in from the no-ticket line into the balcony, but not out the front where ticket holders were sitting. Alternatively the third person could watch it in Physics hall, I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

That is great thank you :) really appreciate that .. and just to fix wandering ..not wondering :) Thanks again

Advertisement