Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Commitments - Ticket offer for October

Options
  • 02-10-2014 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭

Offer on The Commitments for the month of October (excludes Saturdays) if anyone is over in London and fancies seeing it. Tickets must be booked by 4th October.

Book Here.

(An extra £3.75 "levy" applies to all tickets).

TUES-THURS at 7:30pm:

TOP PRICE SEATS £37.50
    (Usually £62.50)

SECOND PRICE SEATS £35.00
    (Usually £45)

FRIDAY at 7:30pm

TOP PRICE SEATS £45.00
    (Usually £67.50)

SECOND PRICE SEATS £37.50
    (Usually £47.50)

SUNDAY at 2:30pm

TOP PRICE SEATS £45.00
    (Usually £62.50)

SECOND PRICE SEATS £35.00
    (Usually £45.00)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Going on Sat night and paid almost 100 euro for a ticket. The Saturday night prices are daylight robbery!

Just in from Urinetown, paid £30 for a £50 ticket. Bizarre musical, took me a while to warm to it but loved it by the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Urinetown. Loads of offers around for it so glad you managed to avail of one of them.

€100 for a ticket to The Commitments is insane. Needs to be a perfect view at that price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

d@rk l0rd wrote: »
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Urinetown. Loads of offers around for it so glad you managed to avail of one of them.

£100 for a ticket to The Commitments is insane. Did you purchase a premium ticket?

No, got a top price ticket (as most of them are on Saturday nights), add on booking fee and convert to euro. Haven't depressed myself by checking if Tkts have them (you can buy two days in advance now). I can only make that show and wanted a seat I can see the stage well from as I know people in the show.

Check out the seat pricing plans for the show on theatremonkey, Saturday night the vast majority of the seats are top price

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Another October Commitments offer HERE.

"Show of the Month Offer: Top price seats were £72 now £39.75, Second price seats were £52 now £25, Third price seats were £40.25 now £19.50. Valid on selected performances. Book by 31 Oct at 5pm."

It's LastMinute.com which I tend to avoid as you don't know where you're going to be sitting on the night which is a big turn off for me.

Advertisement