Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying shoes in bulk, help needed!

Options
  • 02-10-2014 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I'm looking for the type of shoe in the likes of pennys and dunnes. Kinda fake vans or converse. Just wondering if anyone here would know of a place or site i could buy them in bulk?

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

I Concur wrote: »
    I'm looking for the type of shoe in the likes of pennys and dunnes. Kinda fake vans or converse. Just wondering if anyone here would know of a place or site i could buy them in bulk?

Cheers

Alibaba

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Alibaba

But with the obvious clause of buyer beware..plenty of sellers on there that are not legit or that sell bad quality items. Do your homework and only deal with suppliers with good ratings.

Advertisement