Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Montessori Teacher

• 30-09-2014 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 elaineel03

Hello, so I’m interested in becoming a Montessori teacher. I absolutely love working with children however everyone has advised me against it for reasons such as pay. I’m now looking for some advice from Montessori teachers, preschool teachers etc, I want to know from their experiences the highs and lows of the job, their hours, what the wages are like, if there is many jobs available, what the chances of permanent jobs, the number of employed versus self employed., what course is best etc etc. I have read a lot of people saying St Nicolas is the best however how does the other course compare. I would really appreciate any and all the information that I could get. Thanks guys

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement