Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sync Outlook Calendar with Gmail Calendar on Android phone?

Options
  • 30-09-2014 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭

As the title says, looking for software to put on windows PC which will sync my Outlook calendar to my Android device.

Google stopped their calender sync software a couple of months ago and this is doing my nut. Just wondering if anyone else is using third party software to do the same. Is it paid software and how do you find it?!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭nedd

astrofluff wrote: »
    As the title says, looking for software to put on windows PC which will sync my Outlook calendar to my Android device.

Google stopped their calender sync software a couple of months ago and this is doing my nut. Just wondering if anyone else is using third party software to do the same. Is it paid software and how do you find it?!

I had something that did this but can't remember as I have managed to get byod in work.

I did a quick google and I remember reading this article and trying some out, I can't remember which one I used though.

http://mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/software/3500196/how-sync-google-outlook-calendars/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Thanks Nedd,

The Sync2 application is in that list as advertsfox suggests. It's definitely a runner.

advertsfox, have you got experience with this software? Just wondering if there's any problems such as errors/bugs?

Pricing is funny, 40$ or €40 or £30 with 50% off today for USD and Euro amounts with 33℅ off GPB! I'm thinking the dollars works out cheapest!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

Advertisement