Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi mechanic Cork city

Options
  • 30-09-2014 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

can anybody recommend a good Mechanic in the cork city area?
    preferably with good Audi knowledge.

yes i know about Autowerks in Middleton, too far

and Audi main dealer, too expensive.

something in the middle, thanks gents.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

http://brianpowellmotorservices.com/

I get my car serviced here, find him very good to deal with. Definitely recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Mick Kelly on Pouladuff Road.. (Across from the Harp Bar)

He served a good few years with the VAG engines at Turners Cross Motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭Old diesel

Don't know anything about Autowerks - but if they are really good - I wouldn't consider Midleton too far away from the city at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

MrFrisp wrote: »
    Mick Kelly on Pouladuff Road.. (Across from the Harp Bar)

He served a good few years with the VAG engines at Turners Cross Motors.

My motor has a fsh with the now defunct Turners Cross Motors, need a bit of work doing,belts,water pump and front and rear pads,what would be a good price on that do you know,mk4 golf 1.6, 8v,00 reg,throttle body also requires cleaning or replacing

Advertisement