Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no longer a lurker..

Options
  • 30-09-2014 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi chaps been an avid lurker of this forum for a while and I'm now a member ☺ I post on another site in UK with my NH bets and will do so here as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,498 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Good stuff. This place has been dying a death, so good to get new blood in.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Good stuff. This place has been dying a death, so good to get new blood in.
    Can't believe how moribund the forum has become . Everyone very welcome .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chicoguapo

5.25 Sligo

Really interesting 5 runner chase, the Elliot 4yo getting the allowances is well found in the market and will take a deal of stopping if jumping holds up, the Meade pair catch my eye, carberry has presumably chosen TOM HORN & first time blinkers on looks a fair call as long as he doesn't get lit up early. LONDON BRIDGE hasn't seen a racecourse for 1125 days and I'm always interested when good yards keep horses in training after extensive absence's, pressure on box space and all that, it signals to me that the horse retains significant ability and worth persevering with, Meade is sending a negative with the jockey booking, the claimer has had many rides for the stable with no returns and surely they won't waste his claim in a small chase like this? The market concurs with few friends anywhere in the markets, I'm having a 1pt win bet LB later on this afternoon, small risk high reward scenario

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Guys, can we cut the pointless bickering in thread? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chicoguapo

It kinda felt that LB was used as a pace angle for the other stablemate, remains in my tracker.

I've had some bets today minus any write ups rushed for time

2.50b buck magic 1pt 4/1
    3.00s tri nation 1pt 4/1
    3.35s abbey storm 1pt 4/1

and 3 x 1pt doubles to try and connect

Langarve lady @ 10/1 in the 4.10s

Have a nice day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

chicoguapo wrote: »
    It kinda felt that LB was used as a pace angle for the other stablemate, remains in my tracker.

I've had some bets today minus any write ups rushed for time

2.50b buck magic 1pt 4/1

Gevrey Chambertin @ 1/4 somehow won there in Bangor, looked dead coming to the last then cruised up and won. Must have been a price in running surely!

Buck Magic literally just stopped after jumping the last.

Advertisement