Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 inch tablet - under 200euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

With those tablets you really are getting only what you pay for.

And the front facing camera is 0.3 mp so even worse for skype.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭LowOdour

With those tablets you really are getting only what you pay for.

And the front facing camera is 0.3 mp so even worse for skype.

Yeah...they were the first 2 I linked without a proper search. Definitely better options out there for the max 200 price

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

il bump this thread if you dont mind op, looking for a tablet in the 100-150 range myself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

you'll struggle to get any sort of decent 10 inch tablet for under 200. Even from China.

Perhaps lower the size to 7-8 inches and take a look at some of the chinese tablets, some great bargains out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

RossieMan wrote: »
    you'll struggle to get any sort of decent 10 inch tablet for under 200. Even from China.

Perhaps lower the size to 7-8 inches and take a look at some of the chinese tablets, some great bargains out there.

Nook hd plus from argos refurb ebay. Stick cm kit Kat on it super tablet 90 quid sterling or so

• Advertisement

What do ye think of this
    http://www.dabs.ie/products/asus-refurb-1st-generation-nexus-7-32gb-with-blue-case-9N3H.html?refs=13&src=3 i think its the 2012 model? Will it still be a good performer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

There's a 10" GoTab probably mispriced on misco.co.uk at £8.38 (incl. VAT & shipping).
    You'd have to use Parcel Motel because they only ship to the UK.
    It's not a good tablet, but it will leave you about €185 to spend on coke and hookers if they do fulfill the orders.

http://www.misco.co.uk/product/OB188766/GOTAB-10-LED-TABLET-1-2GHZ-512MB-RAM-4GB-ANDROID-4-0-OPEN-BOX-BOX-AND-PRODUCT-PRISTINE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

no chance of that being honoured surely.

well i bought the 2012 nexus 7 32gig for the missus, few reviews saying its still a very competent tablet so hopefully all will be good :)

Advertisement