Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 alarm not setting

Options
  • 30-09-2014 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi Guys just stumbled across this thread and find it very useful.I have an eight year old aritech cs350 alarm and recently its not setting part guard or full alarm,i m getting message open zone 3 which I ve found out is back door,just wondering could be a faulty sensor above back door or loose wire,is it possible open it to see obviously with mains off or is it a job for installer,also alarm mains box is loose can it fixed with mains off or need installer,sorry about long post,first time poster,thanks col

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seq uence

From reading your post I would recommend you get an installer to look at your system and sort all the issues together. The zone issue could be a faulty sensor or a connection issue or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

col007 wrote: »
    Hi Guys just stumbled across this thread and find it very useful.I have an eight year old aritech cs350 alarm and recently its not setting part guard or full alarm,i m getting message open zone 3 which I ve found out is back door,just wondering could be a faulty sensor above back door or loose wire,is it possible open it to see obviously with mains off or is it a job for installer,also alarm mains box is loose can it fixed with mains off or need installer,sorry about long post,first time poster,thanks col

If that is all that is on the zone then it is either the cable or the sensor itself.
    If you close off the zone using the cable in the sensor and the system arms this will rule out the cable. If it works then replace the sensor.
    If you open the sensor and post a picture more than happy to tell you how to fix it. If the alarm goes off simply enter your code on the keypad to turn it off.

Advertisement