Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch repair

Options
  • 29-09-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. The little man was messing with my watch yesterday and seems to have dropped it....watch face it cracked which I'm surprised at as I would have thought it would be tough enough to handle a short drop onto a tiled floor but alas not so.....it's a decent watch if not fancy (citizen Eco drive perpetual 200m chronograph divers watch) so would like to get fixed.....does anyone know anywhere that replaces watch glass? What kind of money would you be talking roughly? Any help or guidance would be appreciated....

Regards,

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Well I'm sure that there are a number of places listed in one of the stickies that might repair it for you. I have know idea regarding of cost but maybe worth checking your case number and plugging it in here to find out what the cost of the parts before labour are (I imagine the labour is the expensive bit)

Advertisement