Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stook 10 mile 7 weeks to train?

Options
  • 29-09-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I often run do a 3 mile run but have never done a race. Thing is ive gotten lazy lately so I have set myself a goal of doing this race in 7 weeks time. I don't want to break any records but I think it will motivate me to train properly.

What I am looking for a training schedule, I have 7 weeks but I am kind of clueless as to the best way to train for this would be. I am really looking forward to it now and would be very greatfull for any advice, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Quahog217 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I often run do a 3 mile run but have never done a race. Thing is ive gotten lazy lately so I have set myself a goal of doing this race in 7 weeks time. I don't want to break any records but I think it will motivate me to train properly.

What I am looking for a training schedule, I have 7 weeks but I am kind of clueless as to the best way to train for this would be. I am really looking forward to it now and would be very greatfull for any advice, thanks.

Try this, jump in at Week 4.

Advertisement