Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT course

Options
  • 29-09-2014 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    I'm running out of time to find a group to do ******** HPAT course
    Anyone out there ??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tinag3

My daughter is interested in doing Hpat course in Galway at Halloween. She is also looking for a group to join to get discount. Where are you doing the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Polly D

tinag3 wrote: »
    My daughter is interested in doing Hpat course in Galway at Halloween. She is also looking for a group to join to get discount. Where are you doing the course?

My daughter Polly will be doing it in Dublin - I think you can still avail of the discount even if in different sites but not sure - if it's possible we can join up - let's check and get back

Polly D wrote: »
    My daughter Polly will be doing it in Dublin - I think you can still avail of the discount even if in different sites but not sure - if it's possible we can join up - let's check and get back

Just checked and we can get discount can you send me private message and I will give you details hoping to book it soon as course is filling up

Just checked and we can get discount can you send me private message and I will give you details hoping to book it soon as course is filling up

Hi
    My email is lesleydougan@ aol.com

Drop me a line and we can sort out details ASAP
    Thanks
    L

Hi we are booking this evening HPAT ********. Let me know if you want to proceed in our group to avail of discount. Cheers P

• Advertisement

Hi

Thanks
    L
    I have sent you an Email with group number we set up with med entry. Let me know if you need any other information.

Hi

Thanks
    L
    I have sent you an Email with group number we set up with med entry. Let me know if you need any other information.

Hi

Thanks
    L

Hi

Thanks
    L

Hi

Thanks
    L

• Advertisement
Advertisement