Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Dubai Tips - Engagement, Excursions, Public Transport

Options
  • 29-09-2014 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

First timer here.

I am looking for as much advice as possible regarding a few different topics for myself and my girlfriend travelling to Dubai. I 've read numerous other threads but none as up to date as I hoped so here goes.......

1) We are staying in the Deira district and I was looking for info re public transport etc.. to Dubai

2) I plan on proposing to my girlfriend prior to travelling and my intention is to purchase the engagement ring in Dubai - As much Info and recommendations as possible please.

Recommendations very welcome on things not to miss and companies or websites to book excursions with would be greatly appreciated.

I apologise for the brash nature and wide scope of this post but as I said, I need all the help I can get.

Thanks a million in advance.

Comments

Advertisement