Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take a read. respond if you want.

Options
  • 29-09-2014 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi.
    I'm not new to this site I had a former username which I will not disclose nor will I discuss it. I was heavily involved with this forum not long ago.
    If you have a question to ask you can pm or write it here. This includes opinions you may have.
    Its good to see the support and information sharing is still going on.
    Remember guys personal security is paramount so stop posting dates.
    In reference to rumours about future recruitment freezes and cancelations it all looks very real at present. But the show isn't over till the fat lady sings. But if the recruitment does stop, those of you who show resilience will be able to apply again if and when they release recruitment again.
    Stop trying to plan holidays around medical dates that don't yet exist or the likes of that. Get on with your life. There are members on here with a lot of posts (this is not me criticising anyone) who need to remember there is more to their current life than the process and this site.
    Stop worrying everyday why a letter has not arrived and why someone with a differing mark got in the next stage and you did not.
    Instead use the wealth of information sharing to know the process (at present, this may change soon possibly) is on going and you just have to wait and hold on.
    So go book that holiday, sign up to that work commitment, take the kids somewhere. Because if you get that call you will be joining the finest police force in the world and your world will change.

Enjoy the present. Tomorrow takes care of itself.
    God bless and good luck to you guys in what may turn to be differing times.

Advertisement