Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Development site abroad

Options
  • 28-09-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi All,

Im looking for a kind advise.

One of my friends has a development site for sale (he's an owner) in Poland, very close to motorway exit with necessary permissions etc.
    As this is big area worth few million euro, how to best advertise it for sale?

This is not commercial space for few thousand so I guess local estate agents won't work on it. There are few international sites but I haven't seen much traffic on them.
    Anyone had any experience ??

Thanks in advance!

Jacob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Several of the biggest commercial estate agents in the world have offices in Poland, Savills and CBRE to name but two!! Non issue.

Qbus81 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Im looking for a kind advise.

One of my friends has a development site for sale (he's an owner) in Poland, very close to motorway exit with necessary permissions etc.
    As this is big area worth few million euro, how to best advertise it for sale?

This is not commercial space for few thousand so I guess local estate agents won't work on it. There are few international sites but I haven't seen much traffic on them.
    Anyone had any experience ??

Thanks in advance!

Jacob

He needs to advertise it for sale in Poland through Polish sites. If Im looking to do a project in Poland, the first place I would look for my land is Polish real estate agents.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Qbus81

pedronomix wrote: »
    Several of the biggest commercial estate agents in the world have offices in Poland, Savills and CBRE to name but two!! Non issue.

I contacted them and will see how it goes.
    Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Qbus81

He needs to advertise it for sale in Poland through Polish sites. If Im looking to do a project in Poland, the first place I would look for my land is Polish real estate agents.

My friends did it already without great results. Looks like you can't find/put investment of 30mln in ordinary real estate agency...

Thanks.

Advertisement