Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair - how private is it?

Options
  • 28-09-2014 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

How private is your betting activity? If your doing well what chance staff members etc cop to what tott betting on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

It doesn't matter if they know. You bet at the odds available. If they want to follow you in after your bet it is not a problem.
    If you asked for a price and it hasn't been laid I don't see how they can benefit from that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Carpet diem

diomed wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if they know. You bet at the odds available. If they want to follow you in after your bet it is not a problem.
    If you asked for a price and it hasn't been laid I don't see how they can benefit from that either.

I was more thinking if you bet on for example favourite in every 3m H'Chase. This is just an example puporses only!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Guffy

But betfair aren't loosing any money so can't imagine them caring. They get their commission either way

Advertisement