Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Sep 28th

Options
  • 28-09-2014 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Really fancy the double of Ol Man River (3.30) and Forgotten Rules (5.15). Pays just under 5/2. Both very classy winners the last time so I hope they can follow up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭charlesanto

I like the look of Hi Emperor @ 8/1 CURRAGH 17:45 HANDICAP (3YO ) 1m based on a very easy win Curragh Sat, 19th Jul.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,300 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Really fancy the double of Ol Man River (3.30) and Forgotten Rules (5.15). .

Forgotten Rules (5.15). NR

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

Ol Man River living up to his price tag so far, very impressive, pulled up when he hit the front, loads in the tank

• Registered Users Posts: 35,888 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Papa's Way 9-1 4.05
    Really like this ew

In Salutem 12-1 4.40
    I like ew

• Advertisement

Whimsical 25-1 ew 5.45
    Great ew chance in this company

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

I think the most interesting aspect of todays racing was Clonard Street, ran on nicely once the race was over, so it will be interesting to see how Tony campaigns him next year, hardly be able to get him handicapped for a premier handicap after finishing second in a group 2

Advertisement