Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 4 Conundrum

Options
  • 26-09-2014 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anyone wants to share an opinion on my current conundrum, I've got Foster & Gore but only one spot!

Foster is injured but is a "game time decision", but I'm guessing he'll play. Foster is against the Bills so it isn't a great match up for him but he's delivered okay points in weeks 1 & 2 before missing the game week 3.

Gore on the other hand is against the Eagles, so that will probably be okay for him. Gore hasn't been very consistent points wise so far though, so I'm a little frustrated and will probably bench him.

Any opinions?

Does anyone else have a tough choice to make?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Foster's injury status not only means he's a game-time decision, but will impact his workload, not to mention the chance of re injury during the game. Gore should get a lot more than the 6 carries he got last week, and philly are no Arizona when it comes to run defense. Gore all day for me.

I have tough decisions every week, due to the middling nature of my players - few studs, but lots of depth. I face a Sproles, Lacy or Bush decision every week. Usually look at the opposition to decide, but this week is tough as Bush has NYJ while Sproles has SF.

Disclaimer: I appear to be useless at fantasy football.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Week 4 is a bitch with all the byes. I'm down Wilson, Demaryius Thomas and Perry Harvin so I'm down to the bare bones at WR. Currently have Dobson on my roster. Think I'm gonna drop him for Devante Adams. One of them is gonna need to start at WR3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'd go with Gore all day*

*my team is 0-3 so you shouldn't listen to me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

I went with Gore, thankfully. He had a great game. It was all for nothing though, I had Foles at QB because Peyton was on a Bye..... Foles had a stinker!! I can't remember the last time Foles had such a low score.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

AirDemon wrote: »
    I went with Gore, thankfully. He had a great game. It was all for nothing though, I had Foles at QB because Peyton was on a Bye..... Foles had a stinker!! I can't remember the last time Foles had such a low score.

Yes, the start of the bye weeks really tests a teams depth and sends you scrambling to the waiver wire. I started Darren Sproles who went for a mighty 4 rushing yards and 2 receiving yards contributing .6 of a point for my team this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement