Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research Science Dublin

Options
  • 26-09-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

I just found about this this morning and am having difficulties loading the app. I have a 7year old who would I think find many sessions in this fascinating if they weren't too advanced. He asks a lot of questions and would know more about the sciences than many adults.
    Does anyone know if any of these talks are aimed towards at children, but aren't babyish, which he would have zero interest in?
    Thanks

mods, please feel free to move this if I've posted in the wrong section.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Youtube is probably a better source of science talks/documentaries. Ted talks might interest him, while they're not all that exciting their pretty short which should mean even kids can watch them without losing interest. A good introduction to ted talks for any kid would be the one on the chickenosaurus.

Advertisement