Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LF 1-2 players for D&D 5th Edition (Dublin)

Options
  • 26-09-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I am currently looking for players to try out the new 5th edition of D&D. We used to have a regular 1st edition D&D group until a couple of months ago, but two people moved away and now there's just 3 of us left (with one more that's kinda irregular). We are all pretty experienced players, age 30+, but we do not take ourselves very seriously - roleplaying is mostly an excuse to relax, eat junk food and have some fun. We try to play 2-3 times per month, usually in the South Dublin area as one of the players has a daughter and it's easier for him and his wife if we're at his place. We usually play from 7.30 pm to 11 pm one day of the week, every other week or so. All of us non native speakers (Italians, but living in Dublin for several years).

If you're interested let me know and we can work it from there - and feel free to ask me any question!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrSteeTV

Howdy, I'm in D22 and just got into 5e last year, if you're still looking for anyone I'd be interested for sure.

Advertisement