Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone interview

Options
  • 25-09-2014 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I recently applied for a sales position for a Vodafone outlet and got through to a over the phone interview from Prague. It was a pretty straight forward interview and he said he was impressed and would forward my details to the local manager. I got a call from the manager the other day asking me into the store where they would asses me by putting me on the floor and assisting customers.

I'm just wondering has anyone had this type of interview before and what should I expect. Will I be dealing with real customers or would it just be a situation played out by the manager acting as a shopper. I'm really confident in my knowledge of mobile brands/mobile technologies and will just need to learn off Vodafone's bill plans and broadband plans. Also if the question is asked about expected pay what is the normal rate for a sales advisor in this position?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭sdowling04

Anyone??

??

:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It's not rocket science and I think you clearly know what is involved, you'll do fine.

I think and my info is a few years out of date its about 24 basic with commission but that may have changed

Advertisement