Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raymond Weil - Nabucco Cuore Vivo Special Edition

Options
  • 25-09-2014 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

I just came across this and love the look of it.

I must say I find most of the other Nabuccos a litte bit busy but just love the look of this one:

Looks great in the video..

I called Brertons yesterday and it went out of stock in 2012, I think I read that there were only 400 and it was priced at about €5k.

A serious contender for a few Bretilings I have been considering for the past few months.

What do people think?

7830-tir-05207m.jpg

P.S. And for crying out loud. How do I embed that Youtube video? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,869 ✭✭✭893bet

Nice enough.

Big issue being the resale value of you decide to flip it sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

893bet wrote: »
    Nice enough.

Big issue being the resale value of you decide to flip it sometime.

Really, is resale on RW really that bad? To be honest if I bought that I couldn't see myself flipping it.

Actually, what you've just said is extremely positive considering these are discontinued.. :D

Where would be the best place to find one pre-owned?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yep preowned would be the way I'd be going alright. Most watches will depreciate, but some makers can really fall like lead balloons. Raymond Weil wouldn't be that bad, but would drop a fair amount.

There are a fair few on the Bay, though I didn't spot that exact model. That's where I'd be keeping an eye out. Stick with sales in the EU so customs don't hammer you, look for auctions and look for private sellers(with good feedback) as dealers usually have over inflated notions on price.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

http://www.chrono24.com/en/raymondweil/raymond-weil-nabucco-cuore-vivo-special-edition-7830-tir-05207--id2751898.htm

New at 4500. (For clarity I am not familiar with the stellar, do your research always)..

If you plan on keeping forever then you don't have to worry about depreciation. Second hand market is poor (for the seller) in Ireland unless you are comfortable selling on eBay or tz etc.

Thanks guys.

@893bet, whats the TZ site? For the life of me I can't remember it.. Is that the one you need to be a member for a while before you can access the for sale section?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

techguy wrote: »
    I must say I find most of the other Nabuccos a litte bit busy but just love the look of this one:

have to say id call that pretty busy, not for me but taste is personal :)

id find it hard to spend that cash on a rw

Fair point, I guess it has a lot going on alright.

I just didn't like the way the others had a button to the left? Whats that for by the way?

Fair point, I guess it has a lot going on alright.

I just didn't like the way the others had a button to the left? Whats that for by the way?

could be anything really, what watch in particular had that?

Cyrus wrote: »
    could be anything really, what watch in particular had that?

The other Nabuccos. Omega Seamasters have it also.

The other Nabuccos. Omega Seamasters have it also.

The one on the seamaster is a helium escape valve,its a screw down crown effectively

• Advertisement

Thanks guys.

@893bet, whats the TZ site? For the life of me I can't remember it.. Is that the one you need to be a member for a while before you can access the for sale section?

Cheers
    That's the one. Tz-uk.com

Super resource for safely buying/selling

Cheers!

Advertisement