Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peugeot 406

Options
  • 25-09-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I've got a Peugeot 406 (the 1996-2004 edition, not the coupe) and I'm looking to make some modifications, primarily interior modifications. My only problem is that decent customisation parts for this car are like gold dust. I'm mainly looking for leather seats, interior light etc. And advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

SGGFC wrote: »
    I've got a Peugeot 406 (the 1996-2004 edition, not the coupe) and I'm looking to make some modifications, primarily interior modifications. My only problem is that decent customisation parts for this car are like gold dust. I'm mainly looking for leather seats, interior light etc. And advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

First, here's a shameless plug. Make a cup of tea before you have a look, it's quite a read :p

Alfa 166 leathers fit, just change the rail (T40 bolt). Elec seats are a bitch to wire up, you need a separate feed from the battery. Window deflectors are very handy to have. These cars look very well dropped on challengers, or if you can find a set, 17" spiders :cool:

Have you a D8 or a D9? Going with basic mods for a D8.... Black lower dash and ashwood effect trim is a good start. A leather wheel from a coupe is a nice upgrade. Runout cars had a nice alu style gearknob. Some cars had an oil level indicator (and in some cases the very rare oil temp) gauge, handy to have. The MFD can be fiddled to show range and consumption, aswell as radio stations

Advertisement