Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle

Options
  • 25-09-2014 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi Guys, :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I was looking for some advice!!

I am thinking about getting a Kindle and as am heading to the States in November was wondering if it would be cheaper to buy one over there...? Im not sure if there are any variances in Kindles?

A consideration I had was would I be able to bring to a store in Ireland if it was under warranty and broken? Or if the applications would be USA orientated and not usable in Ireland...?

Any help or past experience advice would be great!!

Thanks guys! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Not too sure there's that much price variation. I'd buy it here to be honest. Keep an eye in Tesco, there are new models of kindles out, so the old ones will get reduced. And the old ones are still fantastic. Love mine.

Advertisement