Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation Letterkenny area

Options
  • 25-09-2014 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Folks,

I am a mature student moving to Letterkenny and I am looking for accommodation in the area. Ideally, looking for a one or two apartment/house. It must be in a quite location, clean, and easily heated. Additionally, it has to be in a reasonable walking distant from the town. Willingness to accept rent allowance is a bonus. I will require the property for a year and possibly longer.

In return you will get a reliable and responsible tenant that will maintain and be respectful of the property. References available.

Kind Regards,

Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

What kind of rent are you willing to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Stadium Arcadium101

Hi lomb,

I would be prepared to pay the average price of rent for a particular area. I am not looking for a penthouse (although if I got it and the right price ), something reasonable.

Advertisement