Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Project Maths 2015

Options
  • 24-09-2014 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Can someone provide a link or explain to me what the hell way this project maths has been laid out for the 2015 year

I'm trying to find information off the internet from the state exams commission, mocks.ie, projectmaths.ie etc and all i can find is extremely confusing info on different phases for different years with strands that are being introduced to different schools at different years...

half of the websites dont seem to have been updated and all i can seem to find are sample papers, pilot papers, maths papers, project maths papers, some papers have phase1 on them, others have phase 2 or 3...

how is any student suppose to follow all that?

would I be right in saying that the 2015 paper is going to be the same as the 2014 paper in regards to layout and introduction of phases? could the 2014 paper be used as a blueprint or are there still more changes to come?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

You're doing the full Project Maths course(phase 3), same as last year.

The 2014 exam paper and the 2014 SEC sample paper are all full PM papers.

When you buy exam papers, be it educate.ie or Edco, they will have 5 or 6 other full PM sample papers made by the company.

Advertisement