Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scoptronic Scope5

Options
  • 24-09-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Would anyone know how to extend the exit time when arming a scopetronic scope 5 alarm?
    Recently purchased house and the alarm was not working,so i replaced the battery(thanks to threads on boards.ie),and worked fine.Now house is let to tenants who are having problem with exit time being too short and alarm sounds.Management company looking after rental have visited house to sort alarm exit time but could not figure it out and are now suggesting another visit by their handyman and getting in touch with the alarm company who installed it!

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seq uence

Do you have the engineer code for this system?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Splarticus

Hi Seq uence

No,i never tried an engineer code,so not sure if the original one has been changed by engineer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭kub

Splarticus wrote: »
    Hi Seq uence

No,i never tried an engineer code,so not sure if the original one has been changed by engineer.

The default engineer code on that old classic is 1234. You are much better off getting the original company out to reprogram that.
    Although it may be more than an entry/ exit fault.

Advertisement