Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec 49 bypass flashing

Options
  • 24-09-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi
    I have a Astec 49 and have read a few different posts here and was trying to clear the call engineer 77.
    I pressed fn,0 + my code but it has now bypassed the fire alarm function.

1) How do I stop this bypass?
    2) How do you enter the engineer menu?

Have read the manual but cant see anything about these two thing in it.

Hope some body can help
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 riggles2

UPDATE
    I set the alarm off by triggering a zone and it cleared the bypass.
    BUT I have now noticed that the outside siren is not sounding, if I test the outside siren Fn 9 it sounds???

So if anybody can help me get into the engineer menu so I can clear the 77 and tell me why the out side siren does not work if triggered by break in that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seq uence

You will need the engineer code to clear the Call Engineer 77 message.
    If you don't have that you would have to default & programme the system again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 riggles2

I have the user manual but am looking for the Installation - Engineers Manual, if some one could help me.
    Many Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

riggles2 wrote: »
    I have the user manual but am looking for the Installation - Engineers Manual, if some one could help me.
    Many Thanks.

Sent you that by P.M.

Advertisement