Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Finest Fusilli Lunghi

Options
  • 24-09-2014 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭

I spotted this new pasta in Tesco Rathmines last night at the rather elevated price of €4.79 for 500g.
    Tesco UK sell it for £1.70(€2.16)!
    Just a 120% mark up on the UK price.I have messaged tesco Ireland,who will get back to me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

I would hope that is an error of sorts as I don't think anyone would pay 4.79 for a 500g pack of dried pasta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

delahuntv wrote: »
    I would hope that is an error of sorts as I don't think anyone would pay 4.79 for a 500g pack of dried pasta.

323284.png

don't worry though as it will be on fakeSALE soon at Half Price or 30% off or 2 for 1 or bogof

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Also don't forget to ask them about:
    Tesco Everyday Value Dried Skimmed Milk 454G €3.69, UK £1.15/€1.50

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

Post to their Facebook page asking for an explanation.

snubbleste wrote: »
    Also don't forget to ask them about:
    Tesco Everyday Value Dried Skimmed Milk 454G €3.69, UK £1.15/€1.50
    Got a cop-out response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

I got a quick response,saying that they'd get back to me!(Guess whether they have or not)

vandriver wrote: »
    I got a quick response,saying that they'd get back to me!(Guess whether they have or not)
    Maybe it's because your product is no longer on the website..

Advertisement