Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos 3 for 2 on toys

Options
  • 24-09-2014 7:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

Argos 3 for 2 on kids toy's starts today!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

All I need now is some kids!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,129 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

All I need now is some kids!!
    Or a collection... :pac:

smithers+i+malibu+stacy.jpg

You can sort by category or brand on the Argos website.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

Reserved 7 items last night. Few different options as not sure what we want to go for yet. All but one has price increased today.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone in Dublin want to got splits on some Lego, got my eye on the Ecto-1 for €54.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I too noticed some dramatic price increases.........wonder what happens if you reserved at different price, seeing a there is another offer today......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

Just on the price increases. I had my eye on that Barbie light changing colour bag thing, it was priced at 36.99 earlier in the week , its now 39.99, I ordered it off Amazon for 26.99 STG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

same with the octanauts toys all gone up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

Anyone that buys from them now with that price increase crack is a clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

There was a price increase for an item I had ordered. Got a manager to agree to the reserved price and got the 3 for 2 because the website still had the reduced price. The in store systems had a higher price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

My items that went up are still the cheapest of the 3 so no point arguing....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Their lego prices are competitive with Smyths (most are slightly cheaper than Smyths) so it's still a good deal imo, thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 little ol me

None of my items were priced higher. I double checked just in case! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭barneyrub

They honoured yesterdays price for us today

She also mentioned that they 'usually' do a lego promotion closer to christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Slightly ot but does anyone else have problems opening the page of the reduced kitchen electricals? When I click it I get an empty page

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lee1986

Im looking at a BMX style bike for 90 euro for my lttle boy... any one else want to buy something simalar and we reduce each of the items by about 30 euro hopefully?? Santry area in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Can anyone tell me if argos will be doing another 3 for 2 on toys before xmas?, i availed of it last year and made a nice saving, im just not sure if it was closer to xmas or not. Thanks :)

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭qwertyups

It's back next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TRISHKA

Just seen on facebook bargain page that member of argos staff told a customer the 3 for 2 should be on again next wednesday so fingers crossed this right.

Cheers guys, do we know how long it will be for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

TRISHKA wrote: »
    Just seen on facebook bargain page that member of argos staff told a customer the 3 for 2 should be on again next wednesday so fingers crossed this right.

whats that page?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cowlick

Do they put up the reduced prices on toys for the 3 for 2? say a toy at present reduced from 21 to 16 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

whats that page?

beady eye bargains ...

Does anyone know if smyths do a 3 for 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Bump. On again til Tuesday. Saved myself €60 so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Looked at 5 toys 3 of which qualified for 3 for 2 came in at €89 looked at Smyths and the same 5 were 80 pretty sure Argos bumped all the prices of the 3 for 2 items.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Had reserved a few items checked prices on Smyths just before I was going to collect all but 1 item of 6 cheaper in Smyths plus 6 off a 25 spend .
    So double check prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

dinorebel wrote: »
    Looked at 5 toys 3 of which qualified for 3 for 2 came in at €89 looked at Smyths and the same 5 were 80 pretty sure Argos bumped all the prices of the 3 for 2 items.

Possibly for the more popular toys but some of the stuff I bought was actually cheaper when the 3 for 2 started than it had been the day before when I was checking stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

deisediva wrote: »
    Had reserved a few items checked prices on Smyths just before I was going to collect all but 1 item of 6 cheaper in Smyths plus 6 off a 25 spend .
    So double check prices.

thats all great guys, but I just saved €92 on three lego sets.

this 3 for 2 sale is unbelievable when you think about it, as Lego is literally never reduced in price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

must be a lot of Christmas shopping going on tonight - the site is crawling - too slow to even attempt to use.

Advertisement