Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hoodie stolen in library

Options
  • 23-09-2014 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hey guys, if anybody sees someone on campus with a blue-ish grey metallica hoodie could you please tell me, it was stolen in the library today, I wouldn't mind but it was a present and it had a lot of sentimental value, if anyone can help it'd mean a whole lot to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Was probably somebody wearing a hoodie. Apparently, you can't trust those feckin' hoodies!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lauraf1

That's awful! :( I'll keep an eye out for it, I know I saw a hoodie hanging from a tree yesterday, pretty sure it was a reddish colour but I'll check again to be safe :) hope you find it!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Xscreamokidx

lauraf1 wrote: »
    That's awful! :( I'll keep an eye out for it, I know I saw a hoodie hanging from a tree yesterday, pretty sure it was a reddish colour but I'll check again to be safe :) hope you find it!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

Was it defo stolen? You should check with the front desk in the library and the lost property over in the arts block to see if someone handed it in. I think there's a bin in the arts block where clothes are put when they're found too it used to be on the right hand side when you walked in the main door.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Xscreamokidx

shuffles88 wrote: »
    Was it defo stolen? You should check with the front desk in the library and the lost property over in the arts block to see if someone handed it in. I think there's a bin in the arts block where clothes are put when they're found too it used to be on the right hand side when you walked in the main door.

Checked with the library twice, I haven't tried the arts building but I will tomorrow thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement