Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor cancellations team

Options
  • 23-09-2014 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Just wanted to put this here because I've read to many people having posts deleted from the Meteor Facebook profile so no point in me airing my issues if they will be deleted if someone doesn't like them defeats the whole freedom of speech.
    Basically my issue is i have a meteor bill pay account, no longer use it wanted to delete it was told send email to one provided which i done happy to wait the 30 days from this date, email came back today please call our loyalty team on the number they provided i did this they tried to keep me as a customer i explained no its ok i would prefer to cancel, then the agent turned into a nasty person on the phone was extremely rude, said i was wrong for sending the email to the one i was provided, that my 30 days only starts from today and when i asked to speak to manager i was told no your not speaking to one now get off the phone total disrespect, when i told her these calls were recorded her comment was i don't care
    If anyone is thinking of moving to meteor try research up on how good/bad there customer service skills are and how they really treat customers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I was on to them yesterday to cancel my contract as it expires next month. They done everything they could to keep me as a customer with some crap offers, thought they were slightly rude and her English was very poor.

I also got the email address and sent the email but did not get any response. Your post has me worried now. What address did you send it to?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ashleybyrne

I was on to them yesterday to cancel my contract as it expires next month. They done everything they could to keep me as a customer with some crap offers, thought they were slightly rude and her English was very poor.

I also got the email address and sent the email but did not get any response. Your post has me worried now. What address did you send it to?

They told me to send it to info at meteor.ie initially and then this changed to cancellations at meteor.ie

Advertisement