Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts building hot chocolate

Options
  • 23-09-2014 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

So where is this hot chocolate machine that I've heard so much about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Oh, man, that machine squirts out little cups of chocolatey heaven. It's the Nescafe machine in between Bewleys and Arts Block couches.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Xscreamokidx

Oh, man, that machine squirts out little cups of chocolatey heaven. It's the Nescafe machine in between Bewleys and Arts Block couches.

Thanks :) I heard it was by the quiet room, I was trying to find it this morning, I'll go look again so

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

If you're on South Campus there's a machine near the chapel and the bathrooms in Pugin too.

If you're on South Campus there's a machine near the chapel and the bathrooms in Pugin too.
    Is it in the actual hall? Like where you go to get food?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Is it in the actual hall? Like where you go to get food?

No the building. Go past the hall and the entrance into the chapel and there's a left turn somewhere with vending machines and the magical hot chocolate machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

No the building. Go past the hall and the entrance into the chapel and there's a left turn somewhere with vending machines and the magical hot chocolate machine.

I saw that yesterday. Good to know the hot chocolate is decent :D

Thanks, the hot chocolate in Londis is awful

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

is there not one in the common room aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I think that coffee machine predates South Campus.

Advertisement