Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Archery Shoot - 19th October 2014

Options
  • 22-09-2014 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,

Please find attached an invitation from MAC (Mayo Archery Club) to our next club shoot which is scheduled for Sunday the 19th of October 2014.

The shoot will be circa 40 number 3D targets spread over a shortened course. This is to allow the participating archers to complete the course in one go and then decant for home in daylight. If you've any queries please PM me here or contact me via the contact details in the shoot invitation.

Hopefully we’ll see you there. :)

Regards, MAC.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

The shoot will be circa 40 number 3D targets

Engineer-speak.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭NavanJames

The shoot went very well ... we had 60 plus archers shooting 49 3D's for 3-4 hours. A cup of tea followed by prizes and then everyone headed for home.

Check out the photos of our Facebook page, i.e. Mayo Archery Club.

Drop by and shoot with us when you can. :)

Regards, James.

Advertisement