Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before I Go To Sleep

Options
  • 22-09-2014 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Just seen this, thought it was a very entertaining whodunnit/whatthehellisgoingonhere type of thing.

I liked all of the cast and
    maybe the very end was really soppy but the penultimate scene in the hotel was pretty messed up. I thought the whole thing was pretty enjoyable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

catallus wrote: »
    Just seen this, thought it was a very entertaining whodunnit/whatthehellisgoingonhere type of thing.

I liked all of the cast and
    maybe the very end was really soppy but the penultimate scene in the hotel was pretty messed up. I thought the whole thing was pretty enjoyable.

I enjoyed it but it is throwaway stuff. But Colin Firth does play
    a Nasty Villain very well and the scene in the hotel room was brutal stuff
    . Mark Strong does well with a underwritten role and Nicole Kidman gives her best performance in a while. The ending is a little soppy and there are so many plot hole you could drive a truck through them but it's a solid thriller nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

We're going to see this tonight, just wondering what people thought of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

We're going to see this tonight, just wondering what people thought of it!

I enjoyed it, bit of hitchcock going on there and Nicole Kidman gives her all. Type of movie you'd sit down and watch while stuffing your face with quality street at crimbo and enjoy. Not sure its worth going to see in the cinema though.........having said that its as good as anything else on at the moment so if you're going it might as be this.

Advertisement