Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex signet 200 mains fault

Options
  • 22-09-2014 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know how to fix a mains fault with this alarm system? I think it happened because of a power cut. Mains fault is coming up on the screen and one of the LEDs is flashing orange. None of the buttons on the panel seem to be able to reset it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Have you entered your code and reset the alert?

Is the mains back on?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Smithy2306

Have you entered your code and reset the alert?

Is the mains back on?

Hi, a user named KoolKid helped me out. All restored now.

Steps are code + the soft keypad on the right. I guess this is how to reset it if it goes off as well? Just renting and never used the alarm before but coming into winter now so better start using it in the dark evenings. Also, if I was to set it going out to work and it was to go off, how long does the external alarm go off for? Don't want to be annoying the neighbors either.

Thank you.

Advertisement