Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire BVC General Coils (NOT For Nautilus/mini)

Options
  • 22-09-2014 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Anyone else using these yet? got some today, pretty impressed so far, improves the draw nicely on the mini davide tanks and I can now vape at 11 watts with no burnt taste :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Where did you get them from?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dramatik

54kroc wrote: »
    Where did you get them from?

I got them in Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire, they're also compatible with common BDC clearomizer series such as the ET, ET-S,CE5,CE5-S clearomizers.

They look exactly the same as the normal aspire coils but if you look through the hole in the top the coil will be vertical rather than horizontal.

8201BVC_01.jpg

Balls, I'm in Cork, I'd love to give these a go, it would be nice to get some use out of my Davides again.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

nuttyboy79 wrote: »

Cheers for the link, I picked up a few of both type bvc coils from them, it will be interesting to see how divide and nataulius compare with bvcs.
    Fair play to E-Smoke my order was shipped within an hour.

• Advertisement

I've been using these today on the davide and I have to say they're pretty awesome, as good if not better than the nautilus/mini to my surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Yeah they defo give the davide's a new lease of life. Using these combined with the itaste vv for my out and about setup, up to 11 watts of power that fits in my pocket. That ain't to shabby if you ask me.

Advertisement