Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 28 Redacted pages of 9/11 intelligence report protecting Israel?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I read that they deal with the supposed funding of the 9-11 hijackers via a Saudi "religious charity".

I wouldn't be surprised, they do like to export their fundamentalist Wahabbism. As long as it doesn't affect them directly, of course.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Hoop66 wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised, they do like to export their fundamentalist Wahabbism.
    Precisely! Neither would I be surprised nor anyone for that matter if it detailed Saudi support for the hijackers, which is why the statements of the Congressmen who have actually read these pages point us in a different direction.
    Congressman Jones
    "I was absolutely shocked by what I read. What was so surprising was that those whom we thought we could trust really disappointed me…It does not deal with national security per se; it is more about relationships. The information is critical to our foreign policy moving forward and should thus be available to the American people. If the 9/11 hijackers had outside help – particularly from one or more foreign governments – the press and the public have a right to know what our government has or has not done to bring justice to the perpetrators."

Congressman Massie
    "I had to stop every two or three pages and rearrange my perception of history. And it’s that fundamental – those 28 pages….It certainly changes your view of the Middle East."

The above does not at all apply to Saudi Arabia. However, Israel fits perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Should this not be in the 9/11 forum?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Sacksian wrote: »
    Should this not be in the 9/11 forum?
    You are right, my mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

moved to 9/11

• Advertisement
Advertisement