Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Cyclists looking to Race

Options
  • 22-09-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

This is for anyone interested in becoming a competitive racing cyclist. All skills levels are welcome. The objective is to provide the right environment, coaching and mentoring required to start bike racing. Every aspect of cycle racing, from coaching plans, nutrition, bike mechanics, tactics, and current technology will be covered. This is for anyone who dreams about being a racer, but never knew how to get started.

Location is Dublin city centre.

This is a social, non-commercial thread.

Contact me for more information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭slap/dash

Campag1975 wrote: »
    This is for anyone interested in becoming a competitive racing cyclist. All skills levels are welcome. The objective is to provide the right environment, coaching and mentoring required to start bike racing. Every aspect of cycle racing, from coaching plans, nutrition, bike mechanics, tactics, and current technology will be covered. This is for anyone who dreams about being a racer, but never knew how to get started.

Location?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Campag1975

slap/dash wrote: »
    Location?
    Location is Dublin city centre. Our meeting point will be near Harolds Cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭slap/dash

Location is Dublin city centre. Our meeting point will be near Harolds Cross.

Sorry, shoulda seen that in the op. Sounds good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Moved to main forum :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP are you affiliated to CI in any way (are you a registered coach for example)? What is the insurance situation with this training you are undertaking (which presumably will be on open roads)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Location is Dublin city centre.

This is a social, non-commercial thread.

I am interested and based in Harold's Cross. How can I get more details? Sorry, just read the 'contact me for more details' bit :/

Advertisement