Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing 2 screens-Nexus 7 2012

Options
  • 22-09-2014 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the direction of a reliable supplier for two replacement LCD Screen & Digitizers for the 2012 Nexus 7 tablets. I think that I should be able to replace them myself, but I'm reluctant to buy online at the moment as I'm finding it hard to find parts directly available from Asus.

Anyone with any experience or pointers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,443 ✭✭✭droidman123

KazDub wrote: »
    I'm hoping that someone can point me in the direction of a reliable supplier for two replacement LCD Screen & Digitizers for the 2012 Nexus 7 tablets. I think that I should be able to replace them myself, but I'm reluctant to buy online at the moment as I'm finding it hard to find parts directly available from Asus.

Anyone with any experience or pointers?

You could try this,its a fairly comprehensive walk through

http://youtu.be/EJmfhiENaOs

And for the lcd and digitiser

m.repairsuniverse.com/google-nexus-7-lcd-touch-screen-digitizer-assembly-replacement.html

Dont know if that is too expensive,but do a quick google search and compare prices.

Advertisement