Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC French Document

Options
  • 21-09-2014 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi just wondering if school history trip is a good thing to do my document on or will I get asked a load of questions about world war 2 that I probably wouldnt be able to answer?? :/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

I'd stick to something that you have a very good knowledge on, that caught me last year during my summer oral.

I talked about how me and my sister fight over the TV, next question what are the disadvantages of soap operas. Teacher's get their questions from whatever you say, so it's very possible that if you mention WW2, they'll ask you about it.

I'm thinking of bringing in a picture of a band that I love. Questions that could be asked on that might be "do you think singing has a great impact on your life" or something like that, which I'll also prepare.

If you feel you know stuff about WW2, then by all means bring in that document. But have it really well prepared or else you might get caught out (that's with any document too)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

If your a farmer bring in a picture of your farm and have learned off a good bit on farming. THat's what I did and after talking about it I was asked:

"Is hard for farmers to make money?"
    "Do many yound people get into farming?"
    "What are the benefits of farming?"

Advertisement