Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a European Diploma Supplement from LYIT

Options
  • 21-09-2014 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi there,

Does anyone know how to go about getting a European Diploma Supplement from Letterkenny IT? Who would I need to contact as I graduated in 1995 with what was known as the 3 Year NCEA National Certificate/Diploma in Business Studies in European languages and Business (now regarded as a Level 7 Diploma/Degree qualification) and my course does not exist any more as it is now a 4 Year (Hons-Level 8) Degree in International Business and Russian is no longer available as a an ab inito language which can be studied.

In 1993 I got my Certificate and in 1995 my Diploma and then moved to my Level 7 (Ordinary Degree with the Open University in 2011), but started my qualification in February 1997 and was completed from Year 1 as a result of my studies at Letterkenny IT. Finally I got my Level 8 (Hons) Degree last 30th August (2013) BA(Hons) in Languages, Literature and Film with German and Irish (sadly Russian was not available!). Thanks to LYIT for giving me a great start as a Mature student in 1991 (when I was 24) and since then I have addicted to study and currently a postgraduate student at NUI Galway (part-time 2 Year PDE(FE) and do even hope to do a Masters in German (Level 9), but that something for the future!

Advertisement