Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 21/9

Options
  • 21-09-2014 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Fancy crecora to win the 2.55. Won off 59a few runs back. Back down to 60 and capable of winning race like this off that mark. Stable have had few winners recently and 9/1 more than fair. 2 pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

Posted this last night in Saturday thread. Good money on and value seems to be gone now that's he's 11/8 top price and less in places.
    shmeee wrote: »
    One for me tomorrow and is already being well supported this evening.

Plumpton 5.00
    Famousandfearless @ 9/4

One I've followed as a plot job last season and failed to deliver and got stung. Over fences tomorrow and back down in trip may do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,840 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Outstanding 11/1 1.55

Magician's sister making her debut

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Frontier Spirit in the 3.40 at Worcester looks like a very well handicapped horse, Had a poor season last year but as a result is 17lbs lower now than he was last November. He's coming back from a summer break now, so at 5/1 I think he has a good chance off a mark of just 118, and he will carry just 10-11 as talented claimer Ryan Hatch takes 5lbs off.
    The danger could be Fantasy King on his handicap chase debut. He was second off the same mark over hurdles behind the progressive Chalk It Down. At 15/2 he's worth a saver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

ShaneU wrote: »
    Outstanding 11/1 1.55

Magician's sister making her debut

12s with corals for anyone interested. Watching brief for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

That first race in gowran appears to have some potentially decent types in there. Sea the stars filly looks interesting.

• Advertisement

sonnky wrote: »
    Frontier Spirit in the 3.40 at Worcester looks like a very well handicapped horse, Had a poor season last year but as a result is 17lbs lower now than he was last November. He's coming back from a summer break now, so at 5/1 I think he has a good chance off a mark of just 118, and he will carry just 10-11 as talented claimer Ryan Hatch takes 5lbs off.
    The danger could be Fantasy King on his handicap chase debut. He was second off the same mark over hurdles behind the progressive Chalk It Down. At 15/2 he's worth a saver.

Really good spot. 5s seems really good value. Best handicapped horse that I have seen in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Aared had a very poor showing there given it's previous 2nd to Ol man river.

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Fancy crecora to win the 2.55. Won off 59a few runs back. Back down to 60 and capable of winning race like this off that mark. Stable have had few winners recently and 9/1 more than fair. 2 pts win.

Close but no cigar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    Posted this last night in Saturday thread. Good money on and value seems to be gone now that's he's 11/8 top price and less in places.

Winner alright.

Just about. Will have come on from that first run over fences also.

Advertisement