Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Modules

Options
  • 21-09-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Guys, maybe I'm just blind/thick, but I cannot see where to change some of the modules I chose for 2nd Year registration.

I've tried going into Student Web Services, but that won't allow me to change modules. Do I email the department instead? This is a necessary change as some modules clash timetable-wise.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Will55555

GrandBlaa wrote: »
    Guys, maybe I'm just blind/thick, but I cannot see where to change some of the modules I chose for 2nd Year registration.

I've tried going into Student Web Services, but that won't allow me to change modules. Do I email the department instead? This is a necessary change as some modules clash timetable-wise.

Any ideas?

No need to email anyone. The option to change modules is not available until tomorrow and you'll be able to do it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Will55555 wrote: »
    No need to email anyone. The option to change modules is not available until tomorrow and you'll be able to do it online.

Can you tell me how I change? I went to option 5 in Student Web Services, and got this message.

"A registration has already been completed. Please utilise the Registration Amendment Option if currently available."

Nothing on moodle helped either.

Thanks,
    Michael

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

Don't bother with Step Five - there's an option on the left hand side called 'Registration Ammendments' or something similar.

I was able to change modules this morning with no bother. Now let's see if Moodle cooperates!

Advertisement