Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanspree 10.1 wont turn on

Options
  • 20-09-2014 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

I recently bought a hanspree pad 10.1 for a holiday i was going on to put movies on to watch on plane. Was all good on holiday was slow for moving through apps but picture quality was good for movies. When i got home I wouldn't have used it that often, mainly used the iPad for web browsing. The hanspree battery ran out and now it will not turn on, when i plug in the DC charger it lights up but it black screen and wont turn on. I've read that there is problems with some tablets that it ruins the battery if not used for few days when battery goes, is this true? What can i do to get tablet back working again?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

danwhite88 wrote: »
    I recently bought a hanspree pad 10.1 for a holiday i was going on to put movies on to watch on plane. Was all good on holiday was slow for moving through apps but picture quality was good for movies. When i got home I wouldn't have used it that often, mainly used the iPad for web browsing. The hanspree battery ran out and now it will not turn on, when i plug in the DC charger it lights up but it black screen and wont turn on. I've read that there is problems with some tablets that it ruins the battery if not used for few days when battery goes, is this true? What can i do to get tablet back working again?

Is there a reset button on the tablet? Like a little pin hole to stick a paper clip in? It could be the tablet has locked up, this should reboot it

Nick

Advertisement