Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memmingen

Options
  • 20-09-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

Ryanair have Memmingen flights on sale now, €19.99 for first two weeks of Dec. Just FYI for anyone considering an early season trip :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Couch Potatoette

I looked up those flights and it looks like they're only flying to and from Memmingen on Saturdays now. Last year I flew to Memmingen on Wednesday and returned on Sunday for a long weekend of skiing. Does anyone know if Ryanair will run these flights for the 2015 ski season?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

I looked up those flights and it looks like they're only flying to and from Memmingen on Saturdays now. Last year I flew to Memmingen on Wednesday and returned on Sunday for a long weekend of skiing. Does anyone know if Ryanair will run these flights for the 2015 ski season?

Normally release those flights in October/November

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭AlternateID

Talking of flights do Aer Lingus not fly to Salzburg?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Couch Potatoette

Still no sign of the Wednesday and Sunday flights to Memmingen. Hopefully they're released soon. I'd love to have a ski weekend to look forward to!

Advertisement